There’s a passion for building great aircraft in Albany, Georgia and it’s only getting stronger.
We hold ourselves to high expectations as described in our Company Culture Statement :
- We will make and keep commitments.
- We will maintain the highest levels of integrity and professionalism. We will not lie or bend the truth. Compliance counts, and we will follow the rules- all the rules.
- We will work safely and produce a safe product.
- We will respect each other and treat each other with dignity, regardless of position within the company. We will extend this respect to our customers, suppliers and communities.
- We are all in this together. The needs of the team come first. We will do what is right regardless of our personal desires.
- We will always strive for excellence in everything we do. There are times we will fail but not because we didn't give our best efforts.
- We will be customer-focused and will deliver superior value to those we serve.
- We will be entrepreneurial and ready to embrace change, pursuing opportunities to expand our market presence, industry relationships, products and services.
- We will continuously improve- as individuals and as a team.
- We will be good stewards. We will protect our assets, including our employees, our relationships, and our reputation.
- We wilI come to work with hearts, minds and spirits engaged. We will have fun winning.